Did you know that all children are musical?
Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together® and find out how important--and how fun--your role can be!
What Is Music Together®
- Babies/toddlers/preschoolers (birth through 5 years)
- Parent-child classes with parent education each week
- Music learned through playful activities in mixed- age classes
- Young children learning from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music
- Developmentally appropriate and research-based
- Take home materials include 2 CDs, illustrated songbook "new family" dvd
- 9 song collections rotate over a 3 year period (including American folk, world music, Spanish songs, and many original tunes)
Your Tuition Includes:
- 10 to 12 weekly 45 minute classes
- A songbook with illustrations and activities
- A recording (2 CDs) of all class music and tonal & rhythm patterns
- "Music and Your Child"; A guidebook and DVD for new families
- A growth chart to follow along and observe your child’s musical development
- Parent Education on early childhood music development; to help parents understand and enhance their child's musical journey
Music Learning Supports All Learning!
Kids Music Classes